How many times have we heard that that Android is a free OS, with which you can do whatever the hell you want (provided you know something of the subject, of course).
Well the term Free tends to create confusion, but the ease that gives access to the code for Google Android is more than known. For they release a new version almost instantly available to anyone, so you can make your changes, fixes or just browse.
Well, that has its advantages, such as Android can run on almost any device and to try and see firsthand how this OS is in case you have never used. And today we are going to teach you how to run it on a computer, so that you can trastearlo or do with it what you want.
Step by step
It started with this tutorial on how to run Android on your computer. For this we make use of a virtual machine, in this case we have used VirtualBox, which you can download from this link and is available for Linux, Windows or Mac
We also need obviously the image you want to install Android. Thanks to the user community, we have available a adapted to almost any device with x86 architecture, complication so we can install it directly on your PC if you wish, and has been modified to be compatible with many devices having ISO’s specific Asus eeePC, samsung, etc.
So we can get off the version we want both here and here
In this tutorial we tested 2 versions, 2.3 and 4.0. The first is much more refined and is more functional, while the second is still in development and does not work very well. Saying that has been used for the adapted version Asus eeePC because the generic has some problems, especially with the 4.0.
Once we have everything ready, and ISO downloaded VirtualBox installed, go to the mess. We start the virtual machine and the first thing to do is create a virtual “disk” in which the OS install.It is as simple as giving the New button you find in the top of the window.
Opens a new window where we will be asking several options. The first is to choose a name for our virtual machine and select the OS type. In this case Android will call (for example) and select Linux and the other type (although Ubuntu appears on the image, you must select Other).
The next step is to allocate an amount of RAM you want to dedicate to that machine. Here it is advisable to work well is to give 1Gb minimally. I tried with 512 but with 2.3 and can be used with 4.0 is impossible. Although I recommend him to ensure 2Gb.
The next thing is to choose if we create a new or an existing disk, we choose again, select the typeVDI and space I choose always reserved dynamically, but is indifferent to choose the other option. Finally we determine the size of the disk, which give 1 to 2 Gb there’s plenty. You just need to click on “Create” to finish the process.
Okay, we have created our album almost ready, just a few details left us. We select our new OS and enter the settings. Once there, go to System in processor tab you activate the PAE / NX box,almecenamiento and see if they have 2 “Media”. One is the disk itself, and the other CD / DVD allegedly will use to install the system. By having an image, we will indicate boot from there and not from the reader. We selected the disk, and on the right you will see a small icon of a CD. The press and give us option to choose where our ISO is located, so we look for, select it and go. Now we can start the installation.
We hit Start and see how it opens a new window and turn us onto several messages. Basically tells us about the resolution of the screen and the mouse can be “locked” inside the window. We mark not remember us these messages and go. To test Android, select the first option and press enter, we will see how it starts to load and in a few seconds we will have Android running on your PC.
Acum trebuie doar să-l optimizaţi pentru ceea ce doriți dumneavoastră. Doar un singur lucru, folosind versiunea 2.3 nu am avut probleme la conectarea la Internet și acces la aproape toate setările fără complicații, dar cu 4.0, fiind încă în “testarea” pe computerul meu nu funcţiona conexiunea WiFi, dar dacă vreunul dintre voi are un Asus EeePC, teoretic, ar trebui să vă ruleze în jurul valorii, așa cum a fost adaptat la hardware-ul. Vă recomandăm să probaţi primul generic și, dacă aveți probleme cu versiunea Incearca EeePC, pe care am încercat eu.
Ca o notă finală, să spun că mouse-ul funcționează ca un “deget”. Adică, dacă țineți apăsat butonul din stânga iese din meniul pop-up, și ca pentru butoanele de meniu și înapoi la versiunea 2.3, dreptul de buton acționează ca un înapoi, butonul central (rotița mouse-ului ) face funcția de meniu.
Dacă aveți probleme cu integrarea mouse-ul în fereastra, du-te la opțiunile de VirtualBox, în special în “mașină” și opțiunea activaţi meniu “integrare mouse-ul Disable”. Acum, du-te prin fereastra de mai sus și apăsați butonul din stânga, de exemplu, în acest fel va rămâne în interiorul ferestrei. Să-l eliminați, trebuie să apăsați tasta Ctrl și la dreapta.
Sper că va folosit acest tutorial și că puteți dovedi că ați făcut ceva inedit, Android 4.0 sau, de ce nu, orice versiune de Android. Astfel încât să puteți compara modificările care au fost evoluții diferite și, prin urmare, văzut împreună, nu a fost ușor.
Now I just need to tweak what you want to prove it. Just one thing, using version 2.3 I had no problems connecting to the Internet and access almost all settings without complications, but with 4.0, being still in “testing” on my computer I could not turn on WiFi, but if any of you has a Asus eeePC theoretically should run you around, as it has been adapted to the hardware.
I recommend you first probéis generic and if you have problems with version Try eeePC, which I perfect I’m gone.
As a final note, to say that the mouse works as a “finger” of truth. I mean, if I hold down the left button exits the popup menu, and as for the menu buttons and back to version 2.3, the right button acts as a back, lie the central button (the mouse wheel ) makes the menu function.
If you have trouble integrating the mouse within the window, go to options VirtualBox, specifically in the “machine” and activad option “Disable mouse integration” menu. Now, go through the window above and You press the left button, for example, in this way will stay within the window.To remove it, you must press the Ctrl key and go right.
I hope you have served this tutorial and that you can prove that you have not done yet, Android 4.0 or, why not, any version of Android. So you can compare changes that have been taking different evolutions and thus seen together, it has not been easy.
Dogs and cats leave fur wherever they go it collects all over the home. They are many tools designed to stop dog hair spreading but their effectiveness varies and afterwards you have to clean the tool and the floor.
A new way to keep your home healthy and clean… vacuum your pet.
With the Dyson Groom tool you simply deploy the bristles then gently brush the coat. Loose fur is removed while dead skin and allergens are captured by the vacuum. And to clean up, you simply release the trigger.
Dyson groom = mess-free vacuum assisted dog grooming.
Collect a lot of hair on any pet, is very noticeable, and my house is not filled with hair all over the place.
Works well when the dog or cat get used to the noise of the vacuum cleaner, it’s clean, sucks just enough and does not hurt your pets.
For example it works great with English bulldogs just to name one.
Before Dyson pet groom I had to go out with the dogs to take care of them. Now I can brush them in my living room without producing dirt. It is recommended for all dogs who are not afraid of the vacuum cleaner.
Dyson Pet Groom Tool
Dyson Pet Groom Tool Characteristics Table
Dog, Cat, Any pet
Year of Manufacture
Dog, Cat, Any pet
Dog, Cat, Any pet
8.7 x 5.1 x 4.7 inches
Dog, Cat, Any pet
wide brush, pet hair
Dog, Cat, Any pet
Some Real People Reviews
CORINA: 5 STARS OUT OF 5
When I think how annoying the dog brush was … The many hairs were flying about in the garden or in the home and the dog never stood still … Today I got the brush and immediately had to serve my two four-legged friends … What can I say … they kept silent. My major is afraid of everything, but she lay down after 2 minutes and ready to “suck” without a fight I had exactly three hairs on my black t-shirt. When I think how else I have always been looking … Why didn´t I discovered this nozzle earlier? It is Perfect. Maybe I should mention that I have a Bernese Mountain about 10 cm long hair and a half-breed with about 4 cm long hair. Works very well on both. This my personal review.
REBECCA: 3 STARS OUT OF 5
As the holder of a shedding dog I am always looking for solutions to the hair mountains in the house.
If a new promise comes in to the market I am all ears. I have ordered the brush despite the price. It adapts to many vacuum cleaners. Big mountains of hair are gone away now. The main problem for me is the noise of the vacuum and because of that I have to do the cleaning outside of the house since I have two little baby.
GUINEVERE: 5 POINTS FOR THIS PRACTICAL TOOL!
Yesterday we received the delivery and today I’ve tested it.
Results: dog hair very well brushed out and sucked without tangles. There are no loose hair flying around more, everything is caught. I’m very satisfied!
We have a long haired white shepherd stock, so sometimes longer coat, some shorter legs. Coat length absolutely irrelevant, all will be well brushed out.
course the dog must already be accustomed to the vacuum cleaner, but this was never a problem with us.
A top product from Dyson. I really recommend it!
PETER: 5 STARS OF 5 – TOP PRODUCT
This dog brush is really a great idea and my dog loves to be vacuumed. One suggestion I would indeed have to make-yet why you have to hold in the brushing phase the knob while when you release the bristles back fast and not vice versa? Would really have to stuff more convenient .. Have to brush a big dog, because the finger is even a bit tired when depressed the mechanism. Otherwise I’m completely satisfied and the dog too :))
It works also with other vacuum cleaner brands not only with Dyson. What you need to look for is that the diameter of the hose is the same as the diameter provided by Dyson vacuum cleaners.
Click the picture and fid out how you can profit from easy cleaning business.
Dyson engineers invested the same effort in designing their brushes like when they first designed their machines. Brushing the pet hair and all the mess is aspirated. For dogs with long fur and medium, you can adjust the length of the bristles with the pressure of the thumb. Effective bristles positioned at 35 °, so when pressure is applied the bristles are bent in a more upright position. Curved plate that helps ergonomically the brushing action.
Storage mode: When the bristles retract is not used as protection and hygiene.
Universal coupling: Engages in almost all Dyson vacuum cleaners vertical and sledding.
Brushing mode: press the trigger to show brush bristles, picks up loose hair from your pet during brushing.
Self-cleaning mode: just release the trigger to remove hair from the bristles and they get sucked in to the vacuum.
I’ll start the review recommending the Dyson DC26 Multi Floor Compact Canister Vacuum CleanerYes, I know what you will think that they are much more expensive than other regular vacuum cleaners, but trust me: they are one of the best investments you can make. I made it in his day (2 years ago) and I’m really delighted.
In these 2 years I have no problems of any kind, and have done what they assured me when I went to buy it: You will never lose its suction power. They were absolutely right. Always sucks like the first day. Its power is amazing. I use it both indoors (in any area) and to vacuum the car. And its power is undeniable. Also, I chose the animal model pro, not because I had animals when I bought it, but because having long hair, there is always hairs anywhere in the house, and aspires smoothly, and that is special to this .
If anything distinguishes the Dyson vacuums is the robustness of its materials. The plastic is super tough and resistant to all blows (I speak from experience). It is also very ergonomic, and being so small it is very easy to use and store. It has with great number of accessories, which is welcome to small corners, brush carpet batter …
THE DYSON BRAND
In my opinion it is the best brand of vacuum cleaners. Even I have understood that their salespeople must do to sell intense courses properly.
Anyway, I’m very happy with this vacuum.
Versions of Dyson DC26
It Vacuums Well but the Design could be Better
It Vacuums Well but the Design could be Better
I already knew the Dyson products and what everyone says, “is so convenient to clean!!” Yes, and does his job quite well.
Before this I have owned a Di Quattro vacuum which works but I’ve run out of accessories after the closure of the brand, so I have to eat it with potatoes. See, it’s kind of junk, but sucks dirt phenomenal.
The Dyson I always thought it was no big deal and I corroborate. Now that I use it, even more. The hose is too short and if you have something to aspire to high we have no choice but to carry the machine, which although slight, would be better not to have to charge it.
Very easy to clean, what is good is that if you forget to empty the container in the day using the vacuum cleaner, nothing happens, but you will need to do it. I don´t think you want to have their mites because they are bugs and can leave the vacuum and enter in to the house again.
That is, for more or less lazy people is great. It is not loosing suction power and is just good to perform the dirty work in the garage.
I’m happy with this vacuum cleaner, sucking very well all the dirt around the house. I just want to demystify some fame and excellence that has always seemed more linked to aesthetic and comfort issues on their ability to suction.
I can say that is very good. But it’s like buying sunglasses that everyone puts thrown back in his head, which can be very cute but its purpose is to see well with them in sunshine and protect your eyes.
Sorry for the tirade.
Miele S2121 Olympus Canister Vacuum Cleaner. The good and the bad part of this domestic Gadget
One of the best Vacuum Cleaners in the market
One of the best Vacuum Cleaners in the market
This is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned. I was thinking to buy another one but I am glad I have decided to buy this one. My floor recovered the shine that was lost and trace of dirt anywhere, is comfortable and get to all sites. Before it was quite expensive but with bag and nothing to do with Dyson vacuums that work without bag.
One of the best vacuum cleaners in the market within this price. It has a beautiful design (I like, but aesthetic tastes … well, you know that everyone has their own) and fully complies with the main function is to aim well without any trace of dust on any surface, it is very noisy in what to expect for its power, is not particularly heavy when you pick it up and price it is true that is obviously not cheap, but meets expectations for the brand (which is one of the reference in the sector) and this particular model worth every cent it costs.
It’s my fourth vacuum (the above three other well-known brands) and I can say that this one is by far the best of them. Well, if you can afford it do not doubt for a moment. Buy it!
You must try Dyson! Is the Apple of vacuums. Sturdy, well done, easy to empty, unsurpassed effectiveness, parts are very easy to find.
Fortunately we bought Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter on May 2012 and we don´t regret it, we use it to grill our meat almost every day. The processing looks solid and the handle will not get too hot even when is full loaded. You can handle the chimney starter very well, just that sometimes turns a bit hot in my hands. However you should always wear gloves, you never know. Inside the Weber 7416 we have space enough for a full charge load of a ’57 grill. Whether one fills briquettes or charcoal does not matter. It takes two to three dry papers underneath or just a sheet of newspaper and wait for about 30 minutes. It is crucial that the coals are completely covered with ashes. Then they can go on the grill. The chimney starter has become a helper when lighting barbeques fire. Of course you can do it the old fashion way without this useful tool but let me tell you that once you have used a chimney starter you won´t want to do it like before.
Fire in the hole
Addendum – January 2014
Our chimney starter has passed many uses and always have proved himself as a good barbecue starter and honors his name “Rapidfire”.
Important: Let the coal in the BBQ to breathe about 5 minutes. You have to supply the fireplace in the coal with plenty of oxygen. If you have a kettle grill, then you have a closed lid so the conditions change rapidly, so that the coal changes his ignition behavior
Note that coal does not always behave the same. Briquettes are much heavier than carbon from wood (eg Dancook). Normal charcoal ignites the easiest. Then the ignition behavior is of course determined by the degree of humidity. If it smokes, then the coal is usually moist and harder to strike.
How much coal?
Flat grill with many people on a ’57 grill: A full fireplace chicken on the spit or beer-can chicken: half. Fireplace grill baskets distributed in two ducks on the spit: A three-part for coal fireplace in two baskets. Roast: low and slow: A quarter of a fireplace in a coal bin. Our fireplace has already brought us many happy steaks. We have not counted, but there have been about 200 times. He no longer looks nice, but always perfectly fulfilled his job. Therefore, I have ordered a second one with the offer price. Since yesterday, I could never get past it.
It is normal some smoke at first, you have to take care that your neighbour don´t call the fireman.
Which kind of coal?
Short grilling time – ordinary charcoal.
Briquettes – Longer BBQ sessions.
Medium term jobs: indirectly – briquettes.
Personally, I avoid the use of some low-priced briquettes because in case of direct contact with the food you will end grilling your meat with charcoal.
When it is very cold we use our Dutch-Oven. We grill 365 days a year.
A family man says: I wish I´ve had it before
Be respectful with the environment
There are Charcoal that are ecological. Yes they can use fallen trees, branches from pruning and so one. Be sure to buy those who use these resources. If we reject products that are not ecological we are working for our children’s better future.
There are things in life which make a your life enormously happier like this fire starter. I’ve always made the barbecue fire in the traditional way. Sometimes with a lot of smoke and so on until I saw this fireplace. It produces better long hot barbecue briquettes. Good price / performance ratio will be easy to find on the briquettes from the net market, 3 kg = 3 USD. If it should last a long time, here you can find on the net briquettes from Australia or something similar. The material quality of Weber is excellent. It’s hard to believe, but they burn so well that we can even see the flames. Produces smoke? I’d say 2-3 minutes it smokes and then off you go. So easy and fast to have a barbecue fire, is really awesome.
Sometimes you want to see your family all together and it may result difficult because they all have their own way of enjoying life. But when I am making a barbecue I is like a magic, they all come together without any problem. Thanks Weber for helping me to keep my family together.
Take care of your hands
I just want to advice you again that you have to use gloves even it th fire starter owns a good handle against burning. You never know when a briquette falls down or something weird happens and you can get burned. It is easier to protect than to cure after something bad happens.
Steps to use RAPIDFIRE:
1 One to two ignition cubes on the coal grate of the grill cart (if you don´t have ignition cubes, if necessary, put two crumpled sheets of newspaper in the bottom of the chimney) and light it.
2 Place the chimney starter filled with the required amount briquettes.
3 Once the top briquettes are covered with a white-gray ash, hold the chimney starter on both handles – use oven mitts – lift and gently distribute the glowing briquettes for the direct or indirect method on the charcoal grill grate.
No lighter fluid needed: Height: about 30.5 cm, Ø 19 cm
I’ve Tried different igniting systems. I have always used an electric igniter. Because I was personally annoyed that the coal / briquettes always had to be so difficult to make everything burn. Now I have the Rapidfire for a few weeks and am pleasantly surprised.
How to use a charcoal chimney
I have a 47cm Weber Grill. It Takes about 20 minutes, then the coal is covered at the top with a gray layer, and the briquettes can be distributed on the grate.
When the heat falls, for various reasons, then simply fill again, burn, to glow, and refill. I Can recommend the fire-starter to anyone. So practical the handle to prevent hand burning.
This igniting system it preserves a good flavor to the food and ti is very easy to use even for my child (12 years old), of course I am there he is not allowed to do it alone.
After two years of heavy use, it’s a bit blackened, but there’s no rust. After you use it for some time it will lose color but it can still work like a charm.
A woman says: WOW!
I ordered the RapidFire for my compatriot Giovanni and it and was very impressed from the first time when he seen the box size. There is enough room there to fit a 2.5 kg charcoal bag.
At the bottom of the chimney starter it is internally divided by a grid, so you can separate the coal from the lighter and enhance the chimney effect.
To make it work you only need a used newspaper and after a short time (20-30 minutes – depending on the quality of the coal and air supply), you have the perfect glow.
Another distinct advantage is that it produces almost no smoke at all after lighting, actually the charcoal burns so nice. The material gives the impression of “last forever” and justifies the higher price compared to other products. My opinion: I can fully recommend the Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter
I think I started from the end to the beggining, that’s was the first impression on LG Nexus 4 and I keep using this phone, that because technically it would be like the tenth phone that I use with Android and is the first time I try a phone made especially for Google and Android at its most pure essence.
First impression, the packaging looks very classy, a simple black box with only the Nexus logo on it forward. Then I saw the Nexus 4 and thought to myself: Wow! A very nice smartphone. I really have to say the smartphone despite his 4.7 size fits quite well in the hand.
Nexus line from Google is comprised of various devices developed by several manufacturers, in the case of Nexus 4 is a phone manufactured by LG and is distributed in some countries through a special website for Google.
If we talk about design personally I feel that is one of the nicest phones I’ve ever used, his unibody build gives the feeling of stiffness and strength when you hold it, and the back side is finished as never before, a plot of tables generate a visual effect with sparkles whe you move it. The power button is located on the right side to reach it easily with the thumb and the screen has a small curve (not as much as other phones) and is protected by Gorilla Glass which makes it look very classy.
As for the hardware, works with chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8064 with Krait CPU Quad-core 1.5 GHz y an Adreno 320 GPU , and it is important for me to state out that it holds 2GB of RAM. All this toghether generates a sense of flow and speed when you use it. The menu and apps open with ease. The iternal memory is 16GB and you can’t make it bigger with an exteral memory card because there is no slot for that.
The screen is perfect for me, and this LG is very experienced, technically Plus True HD IPS 4.7 inch with resolution of 768 x 1280. It’s big, but not as big as others, for me the perfect size to use with one hand and keep it in your pocket. We could say it’s a medium phone.
Regarding Android , comes with Android 4.2 (Jelly Beam) which upgrades to 4.3 on the first use.
I remember when use to make windows to look like Mac OS X, but when I really started to use a Mac I really feel it was a lot different. This is what happed with LG Nexus 4, in all other Android I was always in need to Customize them to be the more possible alike PURE Android, as Google recommends, changing launchers, icons and wallpapers, but I see that is not the same. Here with Jelly Beam whe have additional addiction, no application is useless on anything and nothing is missing.
SPEAKING OF BATTERY LIFE:
When I had my s2 my battery drained out before reaching the evening.
Here I am very excited because despite good use (check emails, whatsapp, here and there an app and also make some phone calls), I was able to use the phone 2 – 2.5 days before I have to recharge. This is a real luxury for me personally, I enjoy it very much.
What I don’t like about LG Nexus 4
This confirmed that, almost in all cases, the customization that Android manufacturers add all it does is worsen the user experience, affect the performance of the software and add MB storage.
But not everything is perfect, because Google recommends that manufacturers use the back buttons, start and show applications configuration to which I could never get used. I missed too the button “options” that which is like a right click with the mouse and most of the manufacturers use the start button. Without that button, you get the options menu, and you are forced to make a couple of extra touches. I could not get used to that.
And along with the software, Jelly beam features the option of shooting in 360 degrees called Photo Sphere, with that you go slowly building a large image that covers everything around you. No doubt it is very fun to play with this, but I finally found it impractical because it is difficult to share these photos and takes time to make the 360 effect.
Know first that there are 2 important points that bother me:
There are no pedestrian kit (headphones).
For europe we have the package with two chargers te US charger and the European charger.
More in the description it is announced that the phone is compatible with 4G what is not always true.
Let me explain: It has everything to operate 4G, except the amplifier, but some use the 4G on the Nexus 4 (but not in France, because of incompatible bands). In the U.S., the 4G on the Nexus 4 is perfectly usable: This is an import version, so that is not just about France.
GPS, accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, barometer, ambient light
A-GPS, GLONASS, accelerometer, RGB light, digital compass, proximity, barometer, gyroscope
A-GPS, GLONASS, accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light
A-GPS, GLONASS, accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, ambient light
A-GPS, accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, proximity, magnetometer, ambient light
8 megapixel camera with flash
8 MP f/2.6 with autofocus and LED flash
8 megapíxeles f/2.0 PureView con autofoque y flash LED
8 MP f/2.4 with autofocus, backlit sensor and LED flash
13 megapixel f/2.4 with autofocus and LED flash
1,9 MP (720p)
1,2 MP (720p)
1,2 MP (720p)
133,9 x 68,7
136,6 x 70,6
130 x 70,8
123,8 x 58,6
123,8 x 58,6
No doubt it is one of the best phones I’ve tried, by its design, screen, speed and especially Android 4.2 without modification. I like it even more than the last model of Samsung Galaxy. But forgetting all the hype generated by the Google brand, I feel that all the positive reviews coming, are marked by a factor super price/quality in the countries where Google passed on, but price reaches “standard” super smartphone, and in that price range is very tough competition.
We also have to consider that the battery can not be replaced (no screwdriver) and you can not expand the storage via MicroSD memory, that for some people this can be a negative thing, I personally don’t need it.
The 2013 has become the year in which the commitment to mobile terminals has been increased, and in which even Apple and Samsung have consolidate, market wealth have appeared willing to open terminal space and stand up to the flagships of both companies. Here we collect the top ten that has left 2013: – see the top 10 tablets list -
- Nexus 5: Precisely alliance of an American and a South Korean company has come to the phone that has had more hits on Google in 2013, the Nexus 5.Manufactured by LG, Google launched the Nexus November 5 further noteworthy for its 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 skins, 445 dots per inch), 2GB of RAM and a 800 Snapdragon 2.3GHz processor, called attention primarily for one thing: the price. And the Nexus 5 combines qualities of high-end mid-range prices, costing 349 euros or dollars for the 16GB model and 399 euros or dollars for the 32GB model.
- IPhone 5S: As usual, the year released his insigina Apple has renovated ship, this time with the 5S, which preserves the layout of the previous model but increases its hardware features. The 5S A7 stands out for its 64-bit chip, improved camera allowing video inslow motion and especially Apple has demonstrated innovation in Touch sensor ID, which allows you to unlock the phone with your fingerprint.
- IPhone 5C: In addition to presenting the 5S, Apple also launched in September 5C, a device that imitates the technical qualities of the old iPhone 5. However, 5C incorporates a series of colored polycarbonate housings that make it so distinctive.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: The South Korean company Samsung has made this year at its full potential phablet Note 3, which leads him to be one of the most powerful devices on the market. Is thinner than the previous model and and takes up the 5.7-inch screen.It has a Quad Core 2.3 Ghz and 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal memory, and a 13 megapixel camera.
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Long before the Note 3 presented in March Samsung Galaxy S4, a device with which the company has sold over 40 million units in the first 6 months.Despite little outside innovate design compared to the S3, Samsung joined for this phone eight-core processor 1.9 GHz, 13 MP camera, and a 5-inch screen.
- Nokia Lumia 1020: Nokia has had a great 2013 in which thanks to their prices in the middle range has managed to claw back market share to gain a foothold among the leading manufacturers. However, despite the focus on work in the midrange has not neglected the top-end smartphones. Specifically, the company has highlighted this year with the new Lumia 1020 which has a 41 megapixel camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Chispet Dual Core 1.5GHz, 2GB of RAM and a 4.5-inch screen.
- One HTC: HTC in February surprised with the design of the One, terminal care and thought to enjoy the picture and sound, without neglecting the power and photography.Specifically, when taking photos HTC introduced its new system, the Ultrapixel, thanks to shooting with larger pixels improved his photographs, designed for web size. Qualcomm snapdragon processor has 600 quad-core 1.7 GHz, 4.7-inch screen and 2GB of RAM.
- Sony Xperia Z1: Last September, Sony introduced the Xperia Z1, a review of your Xperia Z. has a 5-inch screen at a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, a Snapdragon 2.2 Ghz processor 800, with 2 GB of RAM. Also notable for having a camera of 20.7 megapixels and above all for its quality of being waterproof.
- LG G2: The company LG has ended 2013 with a flagship that stands out for its design, in particular the placement of the keys on the back of the smartphone. Beyond the button, the G2 out due to a 5.2-inch screen, Snapdragon processor Qualcoom 800 quad core 2.26 Ghz, 2 GB of RAM and a 13 megapixel camera.
- Motorola Moto X: Beyond the features of the phone, the Moto X has been a sign that the company bought by Google is alive and is able to present powerful terminals.Specifically, the Moto X features a 4.7-inch screen, 2GB of RAM, Dual-core processor 1.7 GHz and a 10 megapixel camera. Beyond its features, the terminal notable for its design, finish and customization capabilities that each user, while also highlighting its exclusivity as it is only available for the U.S.
Gartner said worldwide sales of tablets have grown by 43% this year, while PCs have fallen 8%. Much of this increase is due to the following ten tablets that have served both as a market for their features, such as championing major brands.
- Air iPad: Apple has renewed this year his star tablet,the iPad. Tim Cook’s company has released the iPad Air, a tablet with 9.7-inch Retina display that incorporates a new main A7 64 bit processor, 5 megapixel camera, but above all known for its design. That’s because Apple has narrowed the frames getting a much narrower and lighter device, but improving the characteristics of the previous model incorporates 64-bit processor and 5 megapixel camera.
- Besides the Air, Apple has also updated the iPad Mini, although the design has retained the previous model has built one of the features most requested by users, the Retina display. Like its big brother A7
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0: To stand up to the iPad Mini Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 8.0, a tablet 8 inch small and lightweight design makes it ideal to carry anywhere with ease. It has quad-core ARM processor 1.6 GHz, 2 GB of RAM and S Pen Stylus for multiple functions and a 4,600 mAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: In September, Samsung renew the older brother, the Galaxy Note 10.1, which stands out above all the panel 2560×1600 pixels your screen. It has a Snapdragon processor 800 2.3GHz, 3GB of RAM and a 8,220 mAh battery, which lead him to become one of the most interesting devices market.
- Sony Xperia Z: Sony named its tablet with the same name of your smartphone. Both stand out for the chance to be immersed in water without fear of breakage due to its resistance. Riding a 10.1 inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1200 pixels, 8.1 megapixel camera, Qualcomm APQ8064 processor quad core 1.5 GHz and 2 GB of RAM.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2: This year Microsoft has introduced new versions of its tablets Surface, with the aim to gain ground in the market that failed to come up with the first version. Of the two devices submitted highlights the Surface Pro 2, jumping as an alternative to own tablets and portable, goes between. It has several versions with i5 processor, a 64 GB and 128 GB with 4 GB of RAM, and other 256 GB and 520 GB with 8 GB of RAM.
- Nokia Lumia 2520: Rather than being reference in the market, the arrival of the Lumia 2520 was the debut of Nokia in the field of tablets, which is confirmed as good news for the user if it is equated with the battle opened in the field of smartphones. The Lumia 2520 is a 10.1-inch tablet based on Windows Phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 800 to 2.2 Ghz, 6.7 megapixel camera, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of memory.
- Nexus 7: In addition to the renovation of the Nexus 4 5, Google has also renewed its 7-inch tablet, the Nexus 7. The presented in June has a FullHD display with 323 pixels per inch, 5 megapixel rear camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz and 2 GB of RAM.
- Kindle Fire HDX: While rumors continue to plan a possible smartphone, Amazon has renewed its tablets this year, launching the Kindle Fire HDX 7 and 8.9 inches. Both use the quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, operating at 2.2 GHz with an output three times the previous model, and is equipped with 2 GB of RAM, although the main difference is that the lesser model size does not have rear camera, while the 8.9-inch screen has a 8 megapixel.
- Asus Transformer Book T100: Half way between tablet and convertible laptop, this Asus is presented. It features a 10.1-inch 156 PPI, it is equipped with a Quad-core 1.33 Ghz, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal memory and a battery of 11 hours. Also, being convertible laptop thanks to a removable keyboard, runs Windows 8 operating system.
Beyond tablets and smartphones, the year 2013 has left a lot of gadgets that have led the development of new technologies to a new step in several markets, each having a different audience.
With Google as a reference in technological innovation, we review the top ten gadgets that has left 2013:
- Google Glass: It has certainly been the most referenced gadget of the year, and smart glasses that Google have not left anyone indifferent. And is that these glasses augmented reality challenge the limits of the technological imagination. Still, there are still few users are now can enjoy, but is expected to open its marketing quickly when already have a number of market applications.
- Samsung Galaxy Gear: With rumors of the possible arrival of a smart watch Apple, South Korea’s Samsung launched the Galaxy went ahead Gear. It has several features like camera, ability to make calls or listen to music. And although he has not finished booting on the market is a first step for an industry that is expected with great competence.
- One Xbox / PlayStation 4: 2013 was the year of the battle in the war including next-generation video games. In particular thanks to the arrival of consoles from Sony and Microsoft, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, they have begun sweeping which give sales and Christmas season in style.
- Oculus Rift: In this struggle to bring gaming to a new level in 2013 have started to get the first orders of Oculus Rift, one device focused on changing the gaming experience on consoles. Specifically, these glasses make augmented reality immersion in the game doing all think the player is within the game itself.
- Sony Alpha 7R: In your particular development in the mirrorless cameras with interchangeable lenses, Sony has bet everything with the new Alpha 7R that combines, reduced in size and comfortable with the possibility of minor equipment full frame photos with this camera Sony. pocket-size makes the possibility of making professional-quality photos, which stands up to the larger reflex Canon or Nikon.
- Project Ara: Motorola is back this 2013 Hand of G and Moto X, however, has announced the development of modular phones. With this, the company that Google searches from a single base, which users are able to configure their phones by feature blocks.
- Mac Pro: Beyond the new iPhones and iPads, one of the big news was the presentation and the Mac Pro coming to market, a computer tremendously focused to a professional audience. Although the price may be high, the Mountain View team is specifically designed for those specialists video with high demands.
- Fuelband 2: November Nike introduced the new version of its Fuelband wristband, dedicated to monitoring physical activity. Improvements include bluetooth 4.0, more water resistance, activity reminders and better social connection. Although as negative is not yet used with Android.
- Google ChromeCast: With ChromeCast Google has positioned itself as a rival to carry AppleTV present audiovisual content on the Internet to television. Among the advantages of the device is its small size and its price, even though you can only buy in the U.S., costs only $ 35.
- Hero3 + GoPro: GoPro has presented this December its latest model camera with which to take the experience of recording to a new level. Its advantages have improved build quality, better image quality through better lens and a faster WiFi connection.
Prior to its launch we have achieved us a Roomba 780, in order to do a Roomba iRobot 780 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review the “premium” model of the new Roomba 700 series, recently released in the United States. Find out what offers iRobot in one of the most anticipated releases in the world of robot vacuum cleaners.
We have a Roomba 780 in our possession and, yes, what we are going to discover the new features and improvements of the robot vacuum cleaner . Let’s do this!
As we have seen in pictures, each model in the new Roomba 700 series has certain peculiarities in their design that make each one is slightly different. This specifically, the Roomba 780 is notable for its simplicity and elegance . Keeping the same dimensions as its predecessor the 500 series , the naked eye can see the new changes:
Display with Touch Screen . Only preserves the Central CLEAN button to activate / stop the cleaning cycle. Have gone from black to metallic silver colors. The robot vacuum cleaner measures change very slightly from the earlier series in inches, going from 13.4 to 13.9 inches, remaining in the range of 35 cm in diameter.
Without the measures forward, undergo two identically sized machines. The bumper but remains, is stylized. The handle keeps your hand shape and yes, change the dump button, stop being a button itself to become a kind of tab.
COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES
These are the components and accessories that have found this version of Roomba 780 :
Base Auto reload
2 virtual walls LightHouse: virtual walls and act as guides the robot.
2 Filters Extra HEPA
1 Set of Extra Brushes
Two parts cleaners
Rechargeable long battery life
3-hour quick charger
+ User Manual Quick Start Guide
As we look and feel, as I say, a touch screen display where the biggest news certainly outside its futuristic and simple design is the bin full light . The new Roomba alerts when your tank is full of dirt and needs to be changed.
In addition to this light that glows on the bottom (red) are, from top to bottom: clock , the battery level indicator , the classical CLEAN button that maintains its functions (on / off, play / pause) the warning light error and then the four touch buttons that share functionality: DOCK, CLOCK, SCHEDULE, or SPOT DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, OK to program the robot.
Carefully study the navigation system of the new Roomba 780 . Leo the one hand they have improved thetechnology iAdapt property of the vacuum robots iRobot Roomba which allows suits every kind of home and ground monitoring the environment 60 times per second and combining this information with the collection for their multiple sensors and different patterns of behavior , depending on the area they are cleaning.
This, among other things, means that the robot is able to spend more time on the dirtiest areas. He uses what they called Dirt Detect Series 2 or, which is the same: an updated version of its technology Dirt Detect ( soil detector ): a combination of optical and acoustic sensors to detect dirt (small hard particles acoustic, softer and larger with the optical sensor). If much accumulation, the robot will repeatedly (in a movement from front to back) on this area to ensure cleanliness.
On your cleaning system, say the first Roomba maintains its system in 3 stages, improved deposit change and new filters.
1) Clean the side brush.
2) The two central brush roll captures dust and dirt.
3) The engine vacuum absorbs dust and dirt, storing it in the tank where dust and other impurities are filtered with double HEPA filter that incorporates. As seen in the picture, the side brush is similar to earlier Roomba 500 Series.
What we are something different the central brushes , here, spares to appreciate them better:
The cleaning modes are classic to which we are accustomed guys iRobot:
- Clean or Clean mode : the robot automatically calculates the room size and adjusts the cleaning time.
- Spot and Stain Mode : Fast cleaning one point: the robot aims spiral one area about 1 meter in diameter.Yes, we have a new release : do not know how I will call in Spain but in English becomes something likeClean Mode Pass Persistent (Persistent Pass Cleaning Method) and that means that in areas where the robot find much dirt accumulation will repeated passes , imitating the movement of a conventional vacuum cleaner up and down, to leave the area completely clean.
And how the robot detects dirt? Besides sensors, this model includes Dirt Detect 2 technology, adding optical and acoustic sensors that detect and find the dirt.
Let’s take a look at the new depot , which for now I can say that belongs to the second generation of Aerovac Bin , a piece specially designed to pick up dust and hairs in a more efficient way to get more out of the vacuum cleaner suction motor.
Although at first glance it may look identical to previous Roombas, is the approach that we find the differences and you can clearly see the system of double HEPA filter , which I have read that is able to capture particles down to 0.3 microns.
Now let’s check the capacity of your tank using water and our measuring cup.
A 500 ml. approximately normal as the deposits of iRobot.
It remains to consider supplements. I present the new remote control of Roomba, sober and functional. And here, a detail of one of the new Lighthouse virtual walls with its double function: virtual wall lighthouse.
And I think we’re ready to start with our 3 tests . Let’s see what he can do this Roomba 780!
In this first test is to test the navigation system iRobot Roomba 780 and how it operates in a real setting, facing obstacles everyday can be as carpets, cables, small slopes, small spaces, nooks …The cleaning mode as always automatic. We give Clean and action!
Step 2 inches high: amazement robot behavior, which rises as the first and effortlessly , as if it were flat. Actually, we were pleasantly surprised. Fits on the fly to different surface types .
Confined Space: size of robot + 4 inches: it is introduced to the bottom and the first half or so of the video, you can see how to completely clean every corner and edge of our small space. Perfect.
Carpet: no problem, not even a change of pace in the robot does not note, it seems that it costs you to change surface. Moreover, completely clean, as seen by past.
Cable: no problem. Spend over him as if he were.
Our Verdict : Its navigation system is based on algorithms as or more effective than earlier versions. If we add significant enhancements to its displacement, total adaptation to the ground (like slides for carpet tile, upping the gap, it’s amazing) and makes less noise than its predecessors: this test exceeds high note.
In this test, however, we evaluate the efficiency of cleaning robot iRobot Roomba 780, or what is the same, how much dirt can collect. To do this, we spread 100 grams of soil (breadcrumbs) in our testing area, we activate the robot in its cleaning cycle automatically , and once returning to base, the tank emptied on an electronic balance.
Result: 97% of the collected dirt. An excellent result , even above the Roomba 581 and the highest we have achieved to date: of 100 grams has collected 97 .
Our verdict: each test we’re convinced that this is a improved version of Roomba, iRobot’s boys have taken good care of the details.
PROOF OF SIZES
Finally, we test the power of aspiration Roomba 780 , their effective cleaning system in 3 stages and coordinating your brush set. The challenge: various objects / dirt very different sizes . To see what can aspire. These are: – Breadcrumbs – Rice – Lacasitos – Coin 2 cents – Coin of 5 cents – AAA size batteries.
The result: despite having some trouble at first with the larger objects that the truth is just sucking everything but the 2 cent coin, too flat, maybe for your brushes.
Our verdict: it is able to suck almost anything you throw at it.
AFTER SALES SERVICE ACCESSORIES:
Global Electronic Solutions. Besides that and depending on where you buy the Roomba might have to ask the security accounts elsewhere ( Redcoon, Sinwest …). In principle, and as I know, these machines have a 2 year warranty.
There are many places where you can meet the Roomba accessories include the service and maintenance of the official distributors: go to your home and fetch the they cleaned, make the necessary changes and get it back home.
Under the circumstances we had to make a quick test to the new Roomba 780 . We have been convinced in that is higher than the 500 series, with enhanced detail and optimized aspects: the issue of noise (is more silent), adaptation to any obstacle, its double HEPA filter , reporting full tank, sailing more fluid …
Also see another point in its favor too: your new battery has a 50% longer life than previous versions.Failing to discover what it will cost in our country (being also the premium model I imagine that will have to start saving now) and without regard to their national version and accessories which undoubtedly is one of the great protagonists of world of robot vacuum cleaners.
It took me a full weekend to find wich is the best nailer. And I found more than one and this is the reason that I have made a research to get a better view inside of these useful tools. I need to do this not only for fun. It was important to help me decide wich one I should buy for my particular needs.
Now that I have spent all this time in this I would like to share it with you so it may help you to make your choice. I wanted to find all this research all done but it was not so. This is why I try to save you some time, I really hope it serves you.
First time in my life that happened my boss trusted me to buy something that we shall all use as a working tool. I started to search thinking that it will be an easy task and I will have some spare time to do something for me in office hour. God I was so wrong. So many things to look for: Air-powered, electrical, driving power, nail capacity and so many other characteristics to consider.
I want to do a good job and that my boss will be grateful so I´ve made an excel spreadsheet to compare the features among more than 20 different nailers from the best manufacturers. This is how I have come out with the top 3 best nailers that I am showing you in this post.
23 x 16 x 6 inches
20,8 x 4,9 inches
18,4 x 16,2 x 6,2 inches
225 – 300
2.0″ to 3.5″ 21-degree framing
Round-head 2- to 3-1/2-inch
1-1/2 to 3-1/4 inches
carbon steel toenail and
two-piece aluminum magazine
Warranty in years
Comparison table of what we can do with the best nailer
Wood to masonry
Heavy duty block pallet assembly
Heavy duty picket fence assembly
Installing metal connectors
Best Nailers 1st place – Bostitch N80CB
Why this nailer stands in this place:
It can have from 225 to 300 nails loaded – this is very handy to work for a long period, although it could be a problem for some workers because of the weight. A tool with 300 nails load it is a bit heavier that one with a 60 nails load.
This is a Coil Framing Nailer, see the table to see other areas that you can use it. Another aspect is that thanks to the rounded form of the loading part his overall size it is smaller than other nailers.
Worth its price. I have to rebuild my loft and I was in a need of a good nailer as an almost indispensable tool to carry out the task. I have fired 3000 nails and the unit worked perfectly. The correct working pressure it is very important, which is somehow in the middle (not too high, not too low). An adjustable pressure regulator according to the compressor is therefore mandatory. With this regulator connected the device works fine.
Only when the nails in the magazine went to the end I was unable to work properly, it came to blockages of the “shooting” mechanism. But if refill the device in time it will be no problem (load the nailer before reaching to the last nails). I would again buy the device at any time. For long overhead work with the unit of time is quite difficult. From my point of view, price / performance is good and thus I will mark this as the Best Nailer and a “buy recommendation”
This Nailer stands in this place in my top three among Best nailers because it is able to work with nails for framing and metal connector also. So he serves two different and yet related purposes. Also I have to say that I need to talk about an electric nailer also along with air powered ones.
This electric nailer does his job just as well as his air-powered brothers.
A professional user of the tool says: So I can only say that this device works very well. I have the unit for three years and I am using it in the professional area (floor covering), I am using the tool about 5, 6 hours daily and the nailer never lets me down. I believe that after all that time of use the fact that a tool it is still working fine it is really a plus.
Best Nailer 3rd place Hitachi NR90AE(S)
I allow this place to Hitachi Nailer because of his reduced weight compared to others. This is no reason to belive that it will be lacking in power.
SOME BUYERS REVIEWS:
Super Ware. A great device considering this low price. I recommend it.
Great device. I´ve bought the device for commercial use and I am perfectly happy with it. I have only shotted a few nails but I am glad that I didn´t bought a bore expensive device. Air consumption is almost non-existent. Feels high-quality.
Simply good. If you can deal with such a device, it’s really fun to work with, if you connect it to the proper compressor. The best choice for me I would buy again
http://claudioes.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).